- Do I replace or refactor?
- Do I rebuild altogether or should I buy commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software?
- Should I incorporate a new services-oriented architecture (SOA)?
- What are containers and how do they help get software to market faster and better?
- I’ve heard about low-code, but what is it, and is it an option for my company?
Our new eBook, “Legacy Modernization: Finding Your Way With Low-Code,” takes on these questions, providing clear direction for leaving legacy system nightmares behind. It offers a practical way forward with low-code that you don’t want to miss.