The need for digital transformation dominates business strategy today, and there are two obvious consequences for IT. Demand for application development is at an all-time high, and speed and agility are more important than ever before.
3,500 IT professionals from 116 countries share their insights in one of the most comprehensive research reports on the state of application development.
Featuring an analysis of responses from IT managers, architects, and developers across all industries, this 34-page research report answers five critical questions:
- How are app dev priorities adjusting to this digital age?
- What are the main challenges of meeting app dev goals?
- What strategies are IT teams employing to increase app dev capacity and speed?
- Are these strategies working to overcome resource constraints, and reduce backlogs?
- Are new app dev practices such as low-code and citizen development making a difference?
To find out more, download the full report.